Monday 6 December 2010

Glitter Wilmas are here

Gold - black - silver (all $160)
I just couldn't help it, I had to show you these Limited Edition Senso Wilmas before I go to bed. Aren't they to die for? Lucky for me I already ordered my pink leopard ones, or I might have succumbed to the gold pair. Sooooo kitch you just have to love it, right?
Apparently only 41 pairs have been made of each colour, which makes this a bit of a collector's item as well, but still they don't seem to be going as quickly as expected... If you like to have these gorgeous disco balls on your feet, hop on over to Solestruck while you still can. Cool thing is, they won't cost you a dime more than the other editions!!

1 comment:

  1. Lordy I wish I had the money for the silver ones, though the pink cheetah print are by far my favourite!

    ReplyDelete