Tuesday 26 July 2011

A JC surprise

I tend to avoid Lulu's, since I was always so disappointed to find stuff I like, only to be reminded of the fact they don't ship out of the US. But, since I'm such an addict, I do check back from time to time to see if some websites have changed their shipping policies in the meantime. And today, I discovered two things.


First. These awesome Jeffrey Campbell peep toes. We've become quite accustomed to his more chunky and edgy styles recently (see Lita and Foxy as most popular styles) or the flat out crazy, so these pleasantly surprised me. Let's take a closer look, shall we?



I'm in complete and utter awe. I'm speechless, breathless and desperately gagging for these. As if I could say no to the orange suede on itself, no, they had to top it off with that gorgeous double fuchsia/orange bow!
Which is why my second discovery might prove to be not so good news: Lulu's finally started shipping to Belgium!! Yipee!

*edit* In the meantime the last pairs have gone out the door, but you can still get them (as well as an almost equally stunning blue version) at Solestruck ($145).

1 comment:

  1. I love Lulus! They always have great selection of shoes and dresses! I am a frequent buyer from that website and honestly, their customer service is awesome! ;)

    -Cxy
    www.hello-bombshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete