Wednesday 6 July 2011

New shoes: red gingham


I've had a truly dreadful day today. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I've felt extremely tired and bad at ease the entire day. I even said no to sushi after work, because I really didn't feel like it. Now there's a sign something is wrong!
Luckily there was a little ray of sunshine to lighten up my bad mood: a package arrived! These gingham wedges had been calling my name since they came online, and they look stunning in real life. So so glad that I knew to order up, because the reviews (including one from Shoeperwoman) are right to call these extremely narrow in the toe. For a moment I was afraid they wouldn't fit, but once I wiggled my toes around a bit, it was fine. Enter sigh of relief. Now that would've totally ruined my day.
I am usually a 4 or a 4 1/2, but I normally order a size up anyway. Which is why I took a chance by ordering these in a 5. If you're jealous of me for just looking at this picture, you can get these in the Schuh sale as well. Btw, don't you just love how quickly Schuh deliver? (They should though, for the £8 shipping costs they make me pay)

No comments:

Post a Comment