Wednesday 6 July 2011

Shoe challenge #63: Breaking the habit


Even if I wasn't in the best of moods today, I decided to dress cheerfully anyway. I have this theory that bright colours keep the blues away and a dress and some flats doesn't exactly equal an effort anyway, but I'm not too sure if it helped today. I still made an effort to take a picture though, as I need to hurry up if I want to finish my shoe challenge succesfully by September. After all, the flats need to get done as well!


I must say that these white ballet flats have been more than worth the 10 euros I spent on them, even if they are a bit more cutesy than my usual taste. I wear them all the time and anywhere, since they're just so handy to have around. And okay, I'll admit they don't look bad either. They're just not heels.

Dress (New Look - worn here as well), cardigan (Zara) and flats (random boutique in Brussels).

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit - it's so bright and colorful! Yellow can be a really hard colour to wear, but you do it well :) This reminds me that I still have 3 pairs of yellow shoes to save in the shoe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yellow shoes. Must be why I have four pairs of yellow shoes, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete