Sunday 10 July 2011

Shoe challenge #66: A leopard's spots


Hello lovers! I spent a wonderful week-end 'at home', saw lots of friends, had lots of drinks and slept hours and hours and hours. I also had my mum cut my fringe for me, it had been a little while since it looked as good as it does now. Only one disappointment though: we showed up to our favourite sushi place, only to find it closed and out of business. Stupid stupid. All I wanted was delicious snushi!


These are the black sisters of these red Polly's, and I adore them almost equally. True, I like the red ones better, but these are striking as well and I got an even better deal on them. I love the contrasting pink soles, they provide for a little element of surprise. The outfit I paired them with was pretty simple, but oh so comfortable and an easy day-to-night look. I absolutely love this skirt, it's so me!
Anyway, I hope your week-end was as good as mine and you don't mind this array of Shoe Challenge posts, but I really do have to get moving if I want to finish in time.

Skirt (Zara), top (H&M) and shoes (Miss Selfridge via eBay).

No comments:

Post a Comment