Saturday 30 July 2011

Shoe challenge #72: With a hint of Miu Miu


These are probably the sweetest looking shoes I own, so there was only one thing I could do: bring out the leopard print. This was actually a really good eBay find. The dress is a 100 % silk L.K.Bennett number, which would've cost me a fortune in store. The shoes were also a bargain. I'd seen them before, but I ended up buying them in the sales. They were only available in a size 4, which is a bit on the tight side, to be honest. Must be the reason I had never worn them before.


This photo was too funny not to include it. Look at that face, ha!


I love the Miu Miu-esque brogue details on the toe, but I still wish they would've added some brown into the mix for depth. All in all, I thought this was an excellent work outfit. Perfect for a Friday.

Dress (L.K.Bennett via eBay) and shoes (Miss Selfridge).

No comments:

Post a Comment