Tuesday 2 August 2011

Fashion crime: Litas


I know, I know, I can hear you thinking: what the hell is she still yapping on about, the Jeffrey Campbell Litas have been around for aaaaaages! Well, don't be mistaken, these Litas are intended to be worn by men. I'll give you a moment to let that sink in.
I can't seem to find a photo of a man actually wearing these, but a double check on the website does confirm that these are men's shoes, as part of JC's range First. And they're only available in this multi glitter version. I'm not quite sure who's supposedly wears these. Transvestites? Because as far as I know, they have better taste than this. (if I were a transvestite, I'd have the perfect excuse to wear lucite stripper heels and lord knows I wouldn't wear anything else)
After all those horrible mental images (men in glitter Litas, me as a transvestite) I'm pretty sure you need some cheering up now? There you go. Also courtesy of Jeffrey. (I really don't understand that man's train of thought, he's a hero and a villain!)


Sassy, $145. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment