Monday 12 December 2011

Asos shoe sale


I knew the Asos shoe sale (50% off on selected styles) was going to open at 8AM on Sunday morning, but I was going to spend the day with a certain boy (man?) and completely forgot. Until I got the reminder email on my phone and had already left my computer. Damn. Luckily, it wasn't a 24 hour thing, so I still got these gorgeous sequined peep toes. I'm guessing there were better sales to be had yesterday morning (like the green version of these), but there are still some pretty shoes left.
Personally, I didn't take long deciding on these black Pepper mary janes, as I had my eye on them before but really couldn't justify the purchase. But at €33, who's still thinking, right? In any case, they look quite sturdy and possibly even comfortable, and I prefer sequins over glitter (less of a mess).


Other pairs that caught my eyes, but didn't make the cut:
- the Hysterical sandals, because of the satin uppers. I love how they look, but they are completely impractical.
- the Caramel boots I talked about here. Love the colour, but it doesn't go with anything in my wardrobe.
- these Lewi courts from Aldo in dark teal. I love coloured suede, but do I really need yet another pair of those? (the orange could've won me over, but they're not on sale - yet)
- these chunky ass  Heaven sandals, but I don't like any of the available colours. Too gloomy.


For anyone who has been admiring my Pace colourblock mary janes lately: they're currently on sale as well, in both the pink/purple combo as the more daring khaki/yellow/orange combo or a very appealing nude/black version. (those took a little more effort to resist as well)
Did you get anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment