Tuesday 13 December 2011

Dressember - the 13th


By the time I had come around to taking pictures today, I had already spilled tomato sauce all over the front of my dress and had kicked off my boots. So for once, you get an outfit sans shoes. Sorry. I might be able to upload extra photos tomorrow though, since I spent the entire day modelling for the magazine I work for. Maybe I'll get some head-to-toe shots out of that shoot.
It took me a while to actually wear this dress, but recently I've been wearing it loads. It's kind of a teal, but it gets greener in bright light. I love the added texture of the woven print, and I love the mod-like A-line shape and the keyhole detail in the back. It's from the tall section, but only reached halfway my thigh, so I'm not sure if it's even supposed to be a top. Well, it's a dress to me at least, albeit a really mini one. Onto the next one!

Dress: New Look - cardigan: H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment