Tuesday 24 January 2012

The colour blocking continues


I feel like maybe I shouldn't really like these shoes? They seem a bit all over the place, but they still appeal to me. The combination of the tan uppers with the raspberry suede and the orange bow isn't something I would put together in one single shoe, but it might be working. I think. And the shape is very elegant and 'proper', a bit retro and thus very 'now'. If you can't see past the clashing combo though, there's also a more subtle version with green and navy:


Both shoes are £42 at Dorothy Perkins. Which ones do you prefer?

1 comment:

  1. ooh i like them both although the raspberry ones are too similar to soemthing i already own i think - i like the green and navy. your posts are not doing my bank balance any favours recently dear :)

    ReplyDelete