Monday 23 January 2012

Outfit: Stripes meet flowers


This outfit is already a week old, it's actually from last Monday but I've been too lazy to upload my pictures. The blue top has been in my closet for two years, maybe even more, and I had never worn it before because, honestly, I didn't know what to do with it. I had the idea to pair it with a posh striped shirt, and that made me think of combining stripes with flowers. Et voilĂ ! An outfit was born!


I was pretty happy with myself, as you can tell. If I could only save three pairs of shoes from my burning house, these would be pair number one to be rescued. My Jeffrey Campbell Sunshine wedges are most definitely in my top 3. They are incredibly comfy, and I love how they change colour according to the light. They're actually bright yellow, but they can seem lime green or even orange.


Skirt: Zara - shirt and top: H&M - shoes: Jeffrey Campbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment