Thursday 19 January 2012

Roza in ruby


It's been 15 days since my last purchase, and even longer since my last online purchase. I did buy some things in the sales while I was in Serbia, of course, but it's mainly the online shopping that I want to cut back on. Otherwise, I would have definitely bought these. Foh sure! Why do they have to go on sale right when I'm on a shopping detox?!
I had never seen a red version of these before, but I like them oh so much in a vibrant colour (although the black suede with the black studs isn't too bad either). It seems like I've become addicted to Sam Edelman lately. I already have the Lorna (x2, oops) and the Lorissa, but I would like to add the Roza and the Renzo (the bootie) to my collection.
I'm not too sure what I'm going to do once the shopping ban is over. Maybe I'll set myself on a 'diet' of one pair a month, or give myself a certain shopping budget...

No comments:

Post a Comment