Thursday 19 January 2012

Oriental print


These Enriguez wedges from Aldo might seem like a whole lot of crazy, but I actually saw them in person in Belgrade, and I thought they were truly stunning irl. I love the colours and the print itself. I didn't dare try them on, that's how I always get into trouble, and I was adamant about not buying any shoes on my trip. (I must not have bought any in over a month! I think this double haul was my last shoe purchase)
Besides, they were still too expensive anyway, despite the sales. Online they have gone down to an astonishing £31 though, and were it not for those chunky ankle straps, I probably wouldn't have been able to resist, shopping detox or no detox. Reality is just that my legs are extremely short, and those (non-removable) straps would make them seem even shorter than they already are.

No comments:

Post a Comment