Wednesday 1 September 2010

Shoe challenge #2: With a cold

Knowing that I would get cold on the train and feeling like I was coming down with a big ol' cold as well, I decided to go for something übercomfy and easygoing for work. Jeans, t-shirt, black turtleneck. Simple earrings. And killer shoes. Of course.
I decided to wear my infamous 'S&M shoes'. Yes, to work. I am so lucky to have a job that allows piercings, tattoos and crazy shoes. To have colleagues who look forward to seeing which shoes I'll wear today and make jokes about my 'bondage shoes'.
I wish I could have taken a better picture, but at 9PM light is an issue. I really should take these in the mornings. Then again, I'm not a morning person, so I'll spare you.
Strappy shoes (Feud), jeans (Diesel),
t-shirt (no idea), sweater (H&M)
and blazer (Bandolera)

No comments:

Post a Comment