Friday 25 November 2011

Black Friday sales!


I'm not an American, but I am quickly starting to love Black Friday and the sales that it brings. One of my favourite websites, Solestruck, is having a massive sale with a little twist: the longer you're able to resist, the bigger the rewards might be. Or... the shoes were lusting for can sell out quickly. Today you can get 30% off with the code FINALSALE30, tomorrow that will be 40% en Sunday even 50%!
Personally I already have my stuff chosen (that you should keep away from, I still want them to be there on Sunday): a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Carmens with pink polkadots, and the Sam Edelman Lornas in metallic gold. Such a pity that they haven't put the nude pair on sale though.

*edit* Just bought the nude Lornas on Nordstrom. I couldn't help myself. Now let's see how long I can keep myself from ordering something on Solestruck...

No comments:

Post a Comment