Saturday 26 November 2011

A solution for the Lita issue. Next: a Belgian government and world peace


I've talked about my dislike of Lita's before. They're the most talked about shoe of the last year, especially in the blogosphere, and every fashion blogger seems to go crazy over them. Personally, I don't get it. Really really don't get it. I'm sure they're indeed as comfortable as everyone has been claiming, but to have them on my feet? No. A world of no.
Don't get me wrong, sometimes I dig a really chunky shoe. I am a Jeffrey Campbell fan after all and I own a pair of Jessica Simpson Dany's. I actually like the back of the Lita's, there's just something about a nice clean wooden heel. I do have a serious problem with the toe box though, it's just so square and clunky and, well, plain unattractive. Which is why these Steve Madden boots offer a perfect solution for other Lita-haters like me.


See, a more sophisticated toe box! Hooray! That said, the leopard uppers and the strap across the foot aren't too shabby either. They'll cost you $189.

No comments:

Post a Comment