Tuesday 20 December 2011

Dressember - the 20th

 
You can really tell that when I like a certain look, I'll go for variations on that same outfit over and over again. So this is a little bit the same as what I wore last week, but with a yellow cardigan and other (still purple though) shoes. I'm still really 'digging' the colour blocking.
I only wore my new Dr. Martens once or twice last year, but with all the rain we've been having lately I think I'll really get good wear out of them. They still hurt the back of my feet though (but only by the end of the day, and I did a lot of walking today), but I have enough Dr. Martens experience to know that it will pass.
I'm quite scared about tomorrow's Dressember challenge. We're supposed to wear a wedding dress (don't own one) or something equally unsuited. I'll try to find something that I'll dare wear to work, or I'll wear something fancy on Thursday, as I'll be working from home that day as the public transport in the entire country will be on strike. It's unbelievable really. Now we finally have a government, but people still aren't happy and going on strike! Le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment