Wednesday 29 February 2012

On my feet: Pace


When I was writing about these beauties, I realized that I hadn't worn my Asos Pace platforms in ages. While I love love looove them! While I've been eyeballing a pair of Kurt Geiger Assess on eBay in the same colour way, of which the resemblance to these is uncanny. Note to self: if I ever cave in and bid on those Assess-esses, go for the yellow colour way.
I've been feeling under the weather lately, so I haven't really felt like dressing up much. I'm still wearing high heels, as this picture is proof of, but combined with totally uninspiring outfits that have been worn (and seen) before. Although I did feel creative enough to slap on a purple belt together with the yellow one. I wanted to add one more, but I didn't feel quite that adventurous. I'll save that one for when I need to recycle this outfit again on a dreary day.

No comments:

Post a Comment