Tuesday 13 March 2012

Shoe challenge #1: Starting all over again


It's that time again, a new shoe challenge! The rules have slightly changed, but the idea is pretty much the same: wear all your shoes within the year of the challenge, or lose them. Coincidentally these shoes were among the first to be saved last year, but to be completely honest, I didn't really think about this outfit much. Just some simple colour coordinating, that's it. Still cheery enough to brighten up a glum day though!


I can't wait to be able to wear my dresses without cardigans and tights. Soooo ready for Summer, I am! I'm also hoping I'll be able to convince someone to take my photos now and again, because these ones SUCK. But, then again, what can you expect when you take them at 10pm?


Love my bondage/S&M shoes!

Dress from Dorothy Perkins / belt from Asos / cardigan from Mango / shoes from Feud.

(Dude, are those first photos from way back when U.G.L.Y.!)

No comments:

Post a Comment