Saturday 26 May 2012

Shoe challenge #17: Venice


I love this dress. It is so flattering, and the light cotton feels great on your skin on warm days like we're experiencing now in Belgium. I love sunny days, it makes it so much easier to dress. No fuss layering stuff on top of each other: you just throw on a dress, some shoes, some earrings and you're good to go! I have a whole array of such dresses, but this one is definitely one of my favourites. I love the scenic print. I had my mum shorten the straps for me (it's a recurring issue that I have with dresses), but apart from that it fits me like a glove, while skimming the curves in just the right way.


These new shoes however, are an entirely different story. I mentioned already that they were a bit snug, and with the warm weather and slightly swollen feet because of the heat my feet were killing me by noon. I kicked them off for most of the day while I was at my desk. And then it was such a pain pushing my feet in again afterwards. Argh!


I'm still hanging in though, and am persistent to wear them in. Eventually. They're just so pretty (and much brighter than in the photos), and I will conquer in the end!

Dress New Look (seen here) / shoes Forever 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment