Saturday 26 May 2012

Shoe challenge #18: Stripes and hearts


These two were made for each other, I'm so sure of it. A perfect combination. The yellow of the shoes matches the yellow stripe of the dress exactly! While I scoured eBay for the shoes (these yellow Lady Dragons seem to be quite rare), the dress was a find during a girls' weekend in Luxembourgh. Don't you just love it when your clothes carry nice memories like that, because of where you bought them or when you wore them?


I love the detail in the back as well, the deep V and the big bow. No girl can say no to a big ass bow, or at least I certainly can't! I guess it looks a bit rinkled though, after a whole day on my work chair.



Dress Promod (seen here) / shoes Vivienne Westwood x Melissa (seen here)

No comments:

Post a Comment